Become a member of Hunteroriental Asia’s success.
European recruitment quality in China
Hunteroriental Asia is a Shanghai based recruitment company operating all over China. We are the Asian partner of in The International Network with offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Portugal, Finland, France, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom USA, Chile and Brazil.
Our success stems from our business model which compares favorably with traditional executive search companies. The corporate strength lies in our diverse consultant team whose expertise span a broad range of industries. Our unique competence network provides access to a comprehensive, worldwide candidate database at specialist and executive level.
Hunteroriental Asia is set apart from the competition through a well-structured and efficient recruitment process moving through three main phases: attracting, developing and retaining. Our recruitment process holds standards consistent with our international partner companies. With a proven track record of providing high quality services at competitive prices, our clients include leading multinational corporations in a number of different industries.
The Recruitment Researcher is responsible for candidate search in a range of on-going recruitments, and assists the consultants in closing each assignment. This person will also build up a large talent pipeline, to proactively support Hunteroriental Asia’s future needs. We are looking for someone eager to succeed, who can adapt to changing needs, and demonstrate their capabilities by showing the quality and quantity of candidates needed to meet our requirements.
- Exclusive- and/or retained candidate search for multi-national and local clients;
- Build a talent pipeline through recruiting, cold calls and networking;
- Assist consultants in conducting screenings, interviews, assessments and reference checks;
- Developing and come up with new candidate search strategies, especially through Chinese social media platforms;
- More than 2 years relevant experience in a recruitment agency, or similar;
- Bachelors degree or higher, preferably in behavioral science and/or business related;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, written and spoken;
- Quality and long-term focused with a sense of appropriate urgency;
- Pro-active, takes new initiatives and not afraid of speaking one’s mind;
- Hands-on person, who enjoys cold-calling and building a professional network;
- Results-driven and ability to learn/adapt to new situations quickly;
- Enjoys working in an international team, in a flexible open-minded environment,
- Basic salary and commission.
- A developing organisation offering good career developing opportunities long-term.
For more information and questions about this position, please contact Lars Thomasen at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +86 15000025654.
All candidates will be treated with confidentiality.